I was watching this meme work it's way through the daddy blogs late last week, getting a kick out of some of the answers (BIYF is too freakin' funny) and immediately ruminating over what mine would be were I to be one of the chosen ones. Thanks to Mr. Big Dubya (who is both a gentleman and a scholar) I've been tagged, and like him I like these types of exercises. I did have to look up the definition of the word "meme" from the Office of Nerd Relations (it's a "a unit of cultural transmission, or a unit of imitation", like a virus you don't mind getting) and, satisfied, it's now time to get on with the countdown:
7 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
- Dive the Great Barrier Reef
- Travel back and forth between my home in Cap Ferrat and my villa on Capri in my huge sailboat.
- Fit comfortably into size 32 jeans again
- Defeat Dr. Nefarious in the final battle of Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
- Watch my Seahawks win a Super Bowl
- Get the hell out of the financial services industry
- Hear my daughter thank me at her graduation, her Academy Award acceptance speech, and her inauguration (no pressure, sweety)
7 Things I Cannot Do
- Pay full price for music
- Jump out of an airplane (I'm a coward)
- Cliff-dive (see above)
- Turn down a good plate of nachos
- Remember peoples names after I meet them
- Play basketball without tackling
- Go for that (no can do)
7 Things that Attract Me to the Opposite Sex
- Being genuine
- Sarcastic sense of humor
- Challenging intellectual dialog
- Comfort in your own skin
7 Things I Say Most Often (or too much)
- Son of a BITCH!
- Are you kidding me?
- I'm out
- Sorry...I should light a match
- It's gonna be fine
7 Celebrity Crushes
- The woman from Il Postino
- Halle Berry
- Uma Thurman
- Catherine Bell
- Christa Miller
- Keira Knightly
- Catherine Zeta-Jones
7 People I Want to Do This
- Cliff Claven
- Trey Parker & Matt Stone
- Franklin from "Arrested Development"
- Tom Waits
- Kevin Garnett
- William Shatner
- David Lee Roth
Dude, I'm out. Done! It's gonna be fine.
Sorry...I should light a match.